Manasc Isaac is a great place to work!
Our studio is consistently named one of Alberta’s Best Workplaces in Venture Magazine’s annual award program. We were also named one of the best Architecture, Engineering and Construction firms to work for in North America by Building Design & Construction Magazine.
On their first day, every employee is assigned a dedicated mentor who regularly checks in to offer support and make sure that things are going smoothly. This process is crucial in employee development, ensuring that you can establish and realize your professional goals! Manasc Isaac has a vibrant and tight-knit culture. We like to have fun, and we like to stay healthy.
Some of our favourite staff benefits include:
- monthly fitness subsidy
- well-equipped bike room and shower facilities
- in-house chef who prepares healthy, reasonably priced food daily
- flexible work hours
- in-house lunch yoga offered twice a week
- complimentary monthly bus pass
- weekly wind-down with refreshments on Friday afternoons
- annual company ski trip in March
- rooftop patio where you can enjoy lunch, or even hold meetings
- flexible workspace with a variety of unique areas to suit any type of activity or mood
- generous benefits program
There are no open opportunities at this time. We are always looking for portfolios of talented designers who are interested in extraordinary sustainable design and innovative culture. Please send resumes and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org